Friday 4 April 2014

I Came Up With The Title, VERTICAL BUZZ

My Blog's screen shot
This is my first post on this article and I'm still gathering my thoughts and ideas regarding which I'm going to write. Uhm, I'll be writing tips about social media, business, and technology. My addiction to social media drives me to become a Blogger. Though I think I may not be a good writer, I have a feeling that I should write to develop my blogging skills and improve my English proficiency.

I created this blog so that when I'm not doing anything, I'll be writing about my passion in gadgets and social media. For me, Blogging is as good as an exercise. It fights boredom and exercises the mind. I have a lot of things to share and they are coming soon.

I tried so many blog titles but are already not available. Luckily, I came up with a Blog title, Vertical Buzz. At last, it is taken yet. It is supposed to be only "Vertical", but it's already taken by somebody (sadly, it's an inactive blog).  Vertical Buzz is available so, this is it.

Welcome to my newly born Blog, it's called VERTICAL BUZZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment